President of The Voyager Group, Ltd.
FINANCIAL ADVISOR of LINCOLN INVESTMENT
Kathy helps her clients achieve their financial goals. A former educator, she has the ability to explain finances in an understandable way. Kathy is a retirement specialist, helping families and individuals invest wisely in the accumulation years and spend carefully in the distribution phase. This process involves careful planning from the first day of one's career through the retirement years. Kathy is a listener who matches strategies to the goals of each individual.
- B.A. Illinois Wesleyan University
- Financial Services Career since 1988
- President of The Voyager Group, Ltd., since 1999
- Designated Supervisor of the Joliet Branch Office of Lincoln Investment Planning,LLC a Broker/Dealer
- Member and former Secretary to the Board of the National Tax Sheltered Accounts Association
- Member Illinois ASBO, Association of School Business Officials
- State of Illinois Insurance License
- FINRA Series 6, 63, 65 and 26 Securities Registrations
- Community Foundation of Will County Board of Directors
Kathy is also the author of the newly published book"Bon Voyage: A Seven Step Guide for Successful Planning and Navigation of Your Retirement Voyage."